Friday, September 4, 2009

A Multi-Media Event!

I'm experimenting with some new formats, namely slideshows and audio clips.

I've posted them as videos since blogger more easily supports that format.

The slideshow video is of Eric navigating a really complicated hopscotch course he made.

"Veterinary Missionary" is an audio of Danny re-staging his famous talent show act at home.

"Jolly Old St. Nicholas" is Eric passing off the last song in the Bastian Primer.

Sorry there aren't more pretty moving pictures, but I hope you enjoy such media as I can provide.

We'll see how well this works.

--Gail






July 6, 2009




July 27, 2009




July 27, 2009
.

3 comments:

Gregory said...

The Moodys enjoyed the entertainment.

Jon said...

Eric looks like he's skating.

And did Danny get a saucer of milk after his performance? He deserves one.

Eric's getting good. Maybe soon he can take some of the load off of you at church.

Carolyn said...

Oh my goodness. I...I had heard stories of Danny's legendary performance, but stories in no way measured up to the real thing. four bars in and I was convulsing with laughter. Thank you!